Specifications of MiniARM-2378 boards:
1) LPC2368 / LPC2378 * with 12 MHz main crystal.
2) Operating speed up to 72 MHz using on-chip PLL.
3) Ethernet Interface Standards support:
a. 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX, 100 Base-FX and 100 Base-T4).
b. Fully compliant with IEEE standard 802.3.
4) USB2.0 device interface standard support.
5) Includes one SD memory card connector that allows you to connect a wide range of memory
6) LCD interface circuit with 16-pin connector for directly connecting text LCD module.
7) Four UARTs. Two of them (UART0 and UART1) available as RS232 (3 wire) on 2 separate
DB9 female connectors. Remaining two (UART2 and UART3) are available as low-voltage
TTL (3.3V) on connectors.
8) On-board regulators to supply 5V, 3.3V to the board.
9) Includes AC adaptor (230 VAC input, 8 VDC output, 500 mA).
10) CD-ROM containing:
a) Evaluation version of SCARM – C Compiler for ARM – a product of SPJ Embedded
Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
b) Sample programs to access LCD, serial port, RTC and most other peripherals etc.
c) Flash Magic ISP utility program, courtesy of http://www.flashmagictool.com/ .
11) Unused / optionally used port pins are available on convenient connectors.
12) Push-button to reset the micro-controller.
13) Jumpers to select between Program (ISP) mode and RUN mode.
14) MiniARM-2368 and MiniARM-2378 boards include Real Time Clock (RTC) with battery.
Please note, it can maintain date and time even when power is switched off only if the RTC
is initialized to correct mode of operation by software.
15) The same battery will also power 2KB NVRAM.
Please note, LCD is NOT supplied with the MiniARM. It may be purchased separately and
connected to MiniARM.
Fueled by the passion and expertise of our dedicated associates, Zeegra enables our clients and organizations with simplified and optimized solutions. With our collaborative solutions strategy to produce affordable quality solutions and rapid results.
#57, 1st Main Road
J.P.Nagar IIIrd Phase
Bengaluru 560 078, INDIA
+91 80 26686914
+91 484 4148165