1) LPC2124 / LPC2138 / LPC2148 @ 14.7456
2) Operating speed up to 58.9824 MHz using onchip
3) LCD interface circuit with 16 pin connector for
connecting text LCD module.
4) Two Serial Ports with a combined 9 pin
connector and a serial communication cable to
connect to PC. The primary serial port (UART0)
is available as RS232 (3 wire) port. The
secondary serial port (UART1) can be either
RS232 (3 wire) or 3.3V digital port (5V
5) Regulators to supply 5V, 3.3V, 1.8V to the
6) DC adaptor (230 VAC input, 9 VDC output, 50
mA), which can be directly connected to the
7) CD-ROM containing:
a) Evaluation version of SPJ Systems’
SCARM – C Compiler for ARM.
b) Sample programs to access LCD, serial port
c) LPC2000 ISP software, courtesy of Philips
8) Unused / optionally used port pins are available
on convenient connectors.
9) Push-button to reset the micro-controller.
10) Jumper to select between Program (ISP) mode
and RUN mode.
11) MiniARM-2138 and MiniARM-2148 boards
include Real Time Clock (RTC) with battery.
Please note, it can maintain date and time even
when power is switched off only if the RTC is
initialized to correct mode of operation by
Please note, LCD is NOT supplied with the
MiniARM. It may be purchased separately and
connected to MiniARM.
Fueled by the passion and expertise of our dedicated associates, Zeegra enables our clients and organizations with simplified and optimized solutions. With our collaborative solutions strategy to produce affordable quality solutions and rapid results.
#57, 1st Main Road
J.P.Nagar IIIrd Phase
Bengaluru 560 078, INDIA
+91 80 26686914
+91 484 4148165